COMMUNIFY is a virtual meeting place for people and communities who aspire to build a new social and economic model.
The different possibilities of connection and exchange are structured in 13 categories:
- Map of initiatives. To make visible the transformative initiatives present in the territory
- Food. To move towards food sovereignty by strengthening community-based agriculture
- Mobility. To facilitate the choice of sustainable mobility modes.
- Culture. To support local talent and the development of a citizen culture accessible to all.
- Caregiving. To bring care closer together and create community care networks.
- Tourism. To offer travellers, in an integrated way, collaborative proposals for accommodation, leisure and cultural experiences that involve sustainable tourism practices and maintain the wealth generated in the territory.
- Spaces. To facilitate access to underused spaces and generate synergies and share experiences and projects in spaces of coexistence, work and production.
- Manufacturing. To promote local reindustrialization supported by glocal, distributed and collaborative modes of production.
- Energy. To move towards a distributed, democratic and planet-friendly energy model.
- P2P exchanges. To promote neighbourhood relations and collaboration between neighbours and responsible consumption
- Buy Local. To support local consumption and boost the vitality of the neighbourhoods
- Learning. To facilitate access to shared training and knowledge
- Volunteering. To facilitate access to volunteer opportunities and the fit between those opportunities and the wishes and abilities of volunteers