VISION: Building a new economic model
- Aimed at the real economy and the long-term sustainability of wealth
- Distributed and supported in self-managed and globally connected local communities
- Focused on the (common) activities and resources that determine the well-being and development of individuals and communities: care, mobility, food, culture, production, knowledge,...
- Governed and managed in a participatory and democratic manner
- Leverages underutilized resources and existing cognitive, technological, financial and productive wealth
- Generative of new abundance
- To connect existing community initiatives in order to give them greater visibility until they form an ecosystem that is recognisable to citizens.
- Scale up initiatives to generate impact alternatives that are perceived as truly transformative
- To build a new story based on the development of practices and institutions that provide solutions and progressively question and displace the dominant discourse.
- Prevent enclosurement. Acquire the scale and importance necessary to cope with attempts to limit the cognitive and technological abundance provided by networks.
Generate, with agility, from local grassroots communities a fully functional and economically viable global ecosystem of transformative initiatives that demonstrate that it is possible to achieve a social and economic model that will meet the needs of the majority of people.